Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Hate Packing!



I have to go back to school tomorrow... *sigh*. As if that fact isnt annoying enough, I also have to pack!

Anybody that knows me knows that I am one hell of a procastinator x_x. This kinda implies that I leave things like packing till the last minute. Now, anybody that has ever had to pack to move anywhere knows that packing at the last minute is extremely annoying. There is a high possibility that many important things will be left behind seeing as you are in a hurry. Also, you know how things never go quire as we plan, that also kinda affects the whole ish.

For instance, there was light like all day. And then I decided to start packing around 8 and then, I had to go and have my bath (as my father would absolutely not let me be until I did). Lets just say that I spend quite some time in the bathroom (in my house sha).So I finished around 9:30 and I HAD to have dinner (alone).

By the time all these things were done, it was nearly 10. So, I continued packing and yup, you guessed it, NEPA carried the light! (Did I hear someone mention Goodluck??).

Oh, and my father doesn't like the gen on past ten. He's one of those early to bed. early to rise people but if the gen had been on, it would have stayed on till about eleven but seeing as NEPA obviously wanted to be mean to me, well......

So, right now, my hair is desperately in need of straightening, my bags are not yet well packed and err, I have to go to school tomorrow morning, around 6:30 am. How I'll make it work, I do not know. I just know its going to. (insert big amen here).

But, hey, positive part of this is there's always a way out yh? There's always a way to sort out. Hopefully, this wont be an exception and if it is......oh well, it will make a good joke someday. What do you know, I might even learn my lesson and start packing on time. (yh, right! Who am I kidding?? Ok, nothing is impossible)

This. is. the. end. of. my. rambling!

Muahh!

1 comment:

  1. erm, I just noticed that I gboshd...hehe..corrected it sha..if u noticed, (y), if u didnt, thnk u :* #okbye

    ReplyDelete